Since early August (weather and quarantine permitting) members of the Dublin Branch of the CPI have been operating bookstalls in the city for the sale of party publications and giving out information about the party.
- Message of solidarity French working class – Communist Party of Ireland
- Dublin Communities Against Racism
- CPI ATTEND WORLD MEETING OF POLITICAL PARTIES HELD BY CPC
- On the latest UN Human Rights Council report on Nicaragua
- Cork Branch CPI attended the anti-racist demonstration in Cork on Saturday- but”keeping alive the anti-fascist principles of our own Michael O’Riordan”