Since early August (weather and quarantine permitting) members of the Dublin Branch of the CPI have been operating bookstalls in the city for the sale of party publications and giving out information about the party.
- Republicans Remember The Hunger Strikers in Dublin.
- Neutrality: Protest at the Department of Foreign Affairs.
- President of the Ukranian Peace Movement is under attack from his government,
- Niger is the fourth country in the Sahel to experience an anti-Western coup
- Protest at Dublin Airport. End the Direct Flights to Apartheid State of Israel.