The National Women’s Committee of the CPI, on behalf of the women members of the Communist Party of Ireland and the Connolly Youth Movement, has written to the Communist Party of Cuba and the Federation of Cuban Women to express their solidarity with their sisters and comrades on the anniversary of the 26 July Movement.
- The Communist Party of Ireland extends our sympathy and solidarity to the peoples of Türkiye and Syria
- 1st International Meeting of Theoretical Publications of Parties and Movements of the Left.
- Bloody Sunday- Fifty One Years on
- Book Launch: Nicaragua: A History of US Intervention and Resistance,
- Dublin Communities Against Racism