The National Women’s Committee of the CPI, on behalf of the women members of the Communist Party of Ireland and the Connolly Youth Movement, has written to the Communist Party of Cuba and the Federation of Cuban Women to express their solidarity with their sisters and comrades on the anniversary of the 26 July Movement.
- Cost of Living Coalition Rally at Belfast City Hall – 1 st October 2022
- Forcing workers to pay for the crisis – Communist Party statement on Cost of Living March.
- Statement From the CPI Women’s Committee
- Red Card Israeli Apartheid: Protest at Ireland v Israel u-21s
- International Resolution of the 26th National Congress of the Communist Party of Ireland