The National Women’s Committee of the CPI, on behalf of the women members of the Communist Party of Ireland and the Connolly Youth Movement, has written to the Communist Party of Cuba and the Federation of Cuban Women to express their solidarity with their sisters and comrades on the anniversary of the 26 July Movement.
- Republicans Remember The Hunger Strikers in Dublin.
- Neutrality: Protest at the Department of Foreign Affairs.
- President of the Ukranian Peace Movement is under attack from his government,
- Niger is the fourth country in the Sahel to experience an anti-Western coup
- Protest at Dublin Airport. End the Direct Flights to Apartheid State of Israel.