Today is the 48th anniversary of the Portuguese Revolution. A revolution that overthrew the fascist government. Granted independence to the Portuguese colonies. Instituted huge economic reforms. Large sections of the economy where nationalised including all banking and ship building etc. Hundreds of farm co-operatives where established on the confiscated land from the big land owners.. We Salute our comrades in Portugal and remember their fallen heroes.
- Statement From the CPI Women’s Committee
- Red Card Israeli Apartheid: Protest at Ireland v Israel u-21s
- International Resolution of the 26th National Congress of the Communist Party of Ireland
- Cork branch out in Cork city centre leafleting and engaging with the public on universal public housing.
- Vijay Prashad Launches New Book At Connolly Books.