On Wednesday last 18th May. Party comrades took part along within fellow peace activists at the monthly protest organised by the People’s Movement outside Leinster House. They were joined by TDs Mairead Farrell, Thomas Pringle and Rose Conway-Walsh. The next monthly protest will take place at the same venue on June 22nd at 1pm.
- Republicans Remember The Hunger Strikers in Dublin.
- Neutrality: Protest at the Department of Foreign Affairs.
- President of the Ukranian Peace Movement is under attack from his government,
- Niger is the fourth country in the Sahel to experience an anti-Western coup
- Protest at Dublin Airport. End the Direct Flights to Apartheid State of Israel.