On Wednesday last 18th May. Party comrades took part along within fellow peace activists at the monthly protest organised by the People’s Movement outside Leinster House. They were joined by TDs Mairead Farrell, Thomas Pringle and Rose Conway-Walsh. The next monthly protest will take place at the same venue on June 22nd at 1pm.
- Message of solidarity French working class – Communist Party of Ireland
- Dublin Communities Against Racism
- CPI ATTEND WORLD MEETING OF POLITICAL PARTIES HELD BY CPC
- On the latest UN Human Rights Council report on Nicaragua
- Cork Branch CPI attended the anti-racist demonstration in Cork on Saturday- but”keeping alive the anti-fascist principles of our own Michael O’Riordan”