Local Party activists were out in Mallow. Cork today highlighting the housing issue. Pushing the message that the current housing issue is not caused by the incompetence of the government, it is caused by this State’s inability to act in the interests of the working-class.
- Republicans Remember The Hunger Strikers in Dublin.
- Neutrality: Protest at the Department of Foreign Affairs.
- President of the Ukranian Peace Movement is under attack from his government,
- Niger is the fourth country in the Sahel to experience an anti-Western coup
- Protest at Dublin Airport. End the Direct Flights to Apartheid State of Israel.