Local Party activists were out in Mallow. Cork today highlighting the housing issue. Pushing the message that the current housing issue is not caused by the incompetence of the government, it is caused by this State’s inability to act in the interests of the working-class.
- Dublin Communities Against Racism
- CPI ATTEND WORLD MEETING OF POLITICAL PARTIES HELD BY CPC
- On the latest UN Human Rights Council report on Nicaragua
- Cork Branch CPI attended the anti-racist demonstration in Cork on Saturday- but”keeping alive the anti-fascist principles of our own Michael O’Riordan”
- China’s Position on the Political Settlement of the Ukraine Crisis