Local Party Activists took part along with other concerned peace activists in the monthly People’s Movement protest against the militarisation of the EU outside the Dáil today. Commenting after the protest Pól Ó Deoráin said that he was appalled by the clamour for war among the leadership in the EU and the British and American imperialists. He asked where is the clamour for peace talks? The German Government should have learned from their past history and not supply tanks and armour to satisfy this wanton disregard for human life. He urgently called for immediate Peace talks.
- Republicans Remember The Hunger Strikers in Dublin.
- Neutrality: Protest at the Department of Foreign Affairs.
- President of the Ukranian Peace Movement is under attack from his government,
- Niger is the fourth country in the Sahel to experience an anti-Western coup
- Protest at Dublin Airport. End the Direct Flights to Apartheid State of Israel.