“Belfast Communists took their place last Saturday alongside Palestinian solidarity organisations, trade unions and other political parties in the well attended Nakba march to Belfast City Hall organised by the Irish Palestinian Solidarity Campaign to mark 75 years of resistance to Israeli repression. In addition to calls to step up active support for the Boycott, Disinvestment and Sanctions campaign, those at the rally were urged to support the newly formed Anti-Apartheid Campaign for Palestine.”
- The Communist Party of Ireland sent the following message of solidarity and congratulation to the Communist Party of Greece.
- International News. PSUV holds fake congress to assault the Venezuelan Communist Party
- Arbour Hill Commemoration- Speech By General Secretary of the Communist Party Of Ireland 14th May 2023
- Solidarity for the victims of Nakba
- Cierán Perry Speech Arbour Hill-Dublin