On Saturday last Local Activists in the Dublin Branch of The Communist Party Of Ireland along with the Organisers from Ireland Palestine Solidarity Campaign took part in a march from Stephens Green, Dublin along Grafton Street to the Bank of Ireland and onto The Spire to highlight the 75th Anniversary of NAKBA. Speakers at the Spire called for support for the newly formed Anti-Apartheid Campaign for Palestine and to continue their support the BDS campaign.
- The Communist Party of Ireland sent the following message of solidarity and congratulation to the Communist Party of Greece.
- International News. PSUV holds fake congress to assault the Venezuelan Communist Party
- Arbour Hill Commemoration- Speech By General Secretary of the Communist Party Of Ireland 14th May 2023
- Solidarity for the victims of Nakba
- Cierán Perry Speech Arbour Hill-Dublin