Dublin activists from the Communist Party Of Ireland took part in the first public outing to highlight the demand for Universal Public Housing. Comrades spoke to people on Dublin’s Thomas Street. In what was a worthwhile morning’s work.
- Republicans Remember The Hunger Strikers in Dublin.
- Neutrality: Protest at the Department of Foreign Affairs.
- President of the Ukranian Peace Movement is under attack from his government,
- Niger is the fourth country in the Sahel to experience an anti-Western coup
- Protest at Dublin Airport. End the Direct Flights to Apartheid State of Israel.