In what was a packed public meeting on Saturday last in the Morrison Hotel. Dublin. There were many interesting viewpoints from the speakers and an interesting question and answer session afterwards.
- Republicans Remember The Hunger Strikers in Dublin.
- Neutrality: Protest at the Department of Foreign Affairs.
- President of the Ukranian Peace Movement is under attack from his government,
- Niger is the fourth country in the Sahel to experience an anti-Western coup
- Protest at Dublin Airport. End the Direct Flights to Apartheid State of Israel.