Féile an Phobáil | Irish Neutrality: a critical componenet of national unity and independence
- Can Irish neutrality survive the Irish ruling class’ attempts to increasingly integrate the country into EU and NATO military structures?
- What does “independence” mean without an independent foreign policy?
- How can Irish anti-imperialist forces build on existing public support for neutrality to create an all-Ireland movement to defend and deepen it?
FRIDAY 11TH AUGUST @ 5pm ST. MARY’S UNIVERSITY COLLEGE FALLS ROAD, BELFAST
- PATRICIA McKENNA, Barrister & former MEP
- VIJAY PRASHAD, Marxist Historian (by video link)
- FEARGHAL MAC BHLOSCAIDH, Historian & Author
- Chaired by: JIMMY CORCORAN, CPI General Secretary