The CPI held its annual Connolly Sunday commemoration at Arbour Hill Cemetery on May 9. Flowers were laid in memory of those who gave their lives for Irish freedom, on the 105th anniversary of the execution of the leaders of the 1916 Easter Rising. Numbers in attendance were limited to comply with public health guidelines. The orations were given by CPI members Ciara Ní Mhaoilfhinn and Jimmy Doran.
- Cost of Living Coalition Rally at Belfast City Hall – 1 st October 2022
- Forcing workers to pay for the crisis – Communist Party statement on Cost of Living March.
- Statement From the CPI Women’s Committee
- Red Card Israeli Apartheid: Protest at Ireland v Israel u-21s
- International Resolution of the 26th National Congress of the Communist Party of Ireland