More than 1,000 people, including members of the Communist Party of Ireland, marched to the Israeli embassy on Saturday 22 March to protest against the apartheid state. The march coincided with a day of global demonstrations against the brutal Israeli occupation of Palestine. The names of the 65 Palestinian children murdered by Israeli air strikes in the last fortnight were read out, and a minute’s silence was observed.
- The Communist Party of Ireland extends our sympathy and solidarity to the peoples of Türkiye and Syria
- 1st International Meeting of Theoretical Publications of Parties and Movements of the Left.
- Bloody Sunday- Fifty One Years on
- Book Launch: Nicaragua: A History of US Intervention and Resistance,
- Dublin Communities Against Racism