More than 1,000 people, including members of the Communist Party of Ireland, marched to the Israeli embassy on Saturday 22 March to protest against the apartheid state. The march coincided with a day of global demonstrations against the brutal Israeli occupation of Palestine. The names of the 65 Palestinian children murdered by Israeli air strikes in the last fortnight were read out, and a minute’s silence was observed.
- Cost of Living Coalition Rally at Belfast City Hall – 1 st October 2022
- Forcing workers to pay for the crisis – Communist Party statement on Cost of Living March.
- Statement From the CPI Women’s Committee
- Red Card Israeli Apartheid: Protest at Ireland v Israel u-21s
- International Resolution of the 26th National Congress of the Communist Party of Ireland