More than 1,000 people, including members of the Communist Party of Ireland, marched to the Israeli embassy on Saturday 22 March to protest against the apartheid state. The march coincided with a day of global demonstrations against the brutal Israeli occupation of Palestine. The names of the 65 Palestinian children murdered by Israeli air strikes in the last fortnight were read out, and a minute’s silence was observed.
- “Agreement 25: A ‘Frozen Peace’ and a ‘Cold House’ for Working Class Communities”
- The Communist Party of Ireland sent the following message of solidarity and congratulation to the Communist Party of Greece.
- International News. PSUV holds fake congress to assault the Venezuelan Communist Party
- Arbour Hill Commemoration- Speech By General Secretary of the Communist Party Of Ireland 14th May 2023
- Solidarity for the victims of Nakba