Activists from across Dublin, including members of the Communist Party of Ireland, marched on Saturday 6th November to express their frustration at the lack of progress made by the Irish government to address the climate crisis. Speakers at the march argued that global warming has not been caused by humans as individuals, but as a result of the dominant economic system on our planet, capitalism. Since the industrial revolution in particular, the demands of profit have been put before the needs of the masses who create the wealth and the limits of the finite planet that we live on, which is leading to climate catastrophe.
- The Communist Party of Ireland sent the following message of solidarity and congratulation to the Communist Party of Greece.
- International News. PSUV holds fake congress to assault the Venezuelan Communist Party
- Arbour Hill Commemoration- Speech By General Secretary of the Communist Party Of Ireland 14th May 2023
- Solidarity for the victims of Nakba
- Cierán Perry Speech Arbour Hill-Dublin