Activists from across Dublin, including members of the Communist Party of Ireland, marched on Saturday 6th November to express their frustration at the lack of progress made by the Irish government to address the climate crisis. Speakers at the march argued that global warming has not been caused by humans as individuals, but as a result of the dominant economic system on our planet, capitalism. Since the industrial revolution in particular, the demands of profit have been put before the needs of the masses who create the wealth and the limits of the finite planet that we live on, which is leading to climate catastrophe.
- Statement From the CPI Women’s Committee
- Red Card Israeli Apartheid: Protest at Ireland v Israel u-21s
- International Resolution of the 26th National Congress of the Communist Party of Ireland
- Cork branch out in Cork city centre leafleting and engaging with the public on universal public housing.
- Vijay Prashad Launches New Book At Connolly Books.