Activists from across Dublin, including members of the Communist Party of Ireland, marched on Saturday 6th November to express their frustration at the lack of progress made by the Irish government to address the climate crisis. Speakers at the march argued that global warming has not been caused by humans as individuals, but as a result of the dominant economic system on our planet, capitalism. Since the industrial revolution in particular, the demands of profit have been put before the needs of the masses who create the wealth and the limits of the finite planet that we live on, which is leading to climate catastrophe.
Nuacht is déanaí
Ráitis is déanaí
- Óráid a rinne Eyad Meshael, gníomhaí Palaistíneach
- Óráid ag an leac chuimhneacháin Ben Murray, saorálaí leis na mBriogáidí Idirnáisiúnta sa Spáinn, in Áth na Cloiche, Co. Thír Eoghain – 19ú Márta 2022
- End the war in Ukraine- Dismantle NATO
- Tomás Mac Síomóin 1938-2022
- The DUP still a useful tool for the British