Members of the Communist Party of Ireland were active on Saturday 4th December in supporting the Free Julian Assange campaign and also highlighting the continued use of Shannon Airport as a refuelling base for the the US military, facilitating its continued war crimes globally. Activists also condemned the warmongering and mass slaughter being waged against the people of Yemen with the backing of the British, Saudi, and US governments.
- Republicans Remember The Hunger Strikers in Dublin.
- Neutrality: Protest at the Department of Foreign Affairs.
- President of the Ukranian Peace Movement is under attack from his government,
- Niger is the fourth country in the Sahel to experience an anti-Western coup
- Protest at Dublin Airport. End the Direct Flights to Apartheid State of Israel.