Members of the Communist Party of Ireland were active on Saturday 4th December in supporting the Free Julian Assange campaign and also highlighting the continued use of Shannon Airport as a refuelling base for the the US military, facilitating its continued war crimes globally. Activists also condemned the warmongering and mass slaughter being waged against the people of Yemen with the backing of the British, Saudi, and US governments.
- Message of solidarity French working class – Communist Party of Ireland
- Dublin Communities Against Racism
- CPI ATTEND WORLD MEETING OF POLITICAL PARTIES HELD BY CPC
- On the latest UN Human Rights Council report on Nicaragua
- Cork Branch CPI attended the anti-racist demonstration in Cork on Saturday- but”keeping alive the anti-fascist principles of our own Michael O’Riordan”