Members of the Communist Party of Ireland were active on Saturday 4th December in supporting the Free Julian Assange campaign and also highlighting the continued use of Shannon Airport as a refuelling base for the the US military, facilitating its continued war crimes globally. Activists also condemned the warmongering and mass slaughter being waged against the people of Yemen with the backing of the British, Saudi, and US governments.
Nuacht is déanaí
Ráitis is déanaí
- Óráid a rinne Eyad Meshael, gníomhaí Palaistíneach
- Óráid ag an leac chuimhneacháin Ben Murray, saorálaí leis na mBriogáidí Idirnáisiúnta sa Spáinn, in Áth na Cloiche, Co. Thír Eoghain – 19ú Márta 2022
- End the war in Ukraine- Dismantle NATO
- Tomás Mac Síomóin 1938-2022
- The DUP still a useful tool for the British